Wednesday, March 9, 2016

BolderBOULDER Training Schedule

Location: Boulder, CO, USA
Mayor Gierlach on the Kinnikinnick Trail
Using websites like Runner's World and MapMyRun, I reviewed several beginner and intermediate training schedules for running a 10K, modified them a bit, and I'm now tweaking it with a professional trainer.

Past days show what I have already completed. The links contained in the description are clickable which will take you to MapMyRun with more details about each run.

If you already use MapMyRun, you can see me here on the BolderBOULDER Virtual Training Group. This group doesn't appear to be really active, but perhaps someone would like to reinvigorate it for the 2016 training season.

Here is my Training Schedule:





For people new to my blog, I usually sign it with a video valediction. [What is a Video Valediction?] but for this series on training for the BolderBOULDER, my valediction will be my Running Track.


[Here is a Video Valediction] It is a link to my Running Track that I’ve been running to (in the same order) for the past few years, every time I run. It’s sort of Techno, Trip Hop, Progressive House music, but if you actually run to this track, I think you’ll understand what I mean. [What is a Video Valediction?]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...